This guide will walk you through how to add Hyperchat Social to your company page.
There are 6 different types of roles for people who manage Pages. When you create a Page, you automatically become the Page's admin, which means only you can change how the Page looks and publish as the Page. Only an admin can assign roles and change others' roles.
|Manage Page roles and settings||✔|
|Edit the Page and add apps||✔||✔|
|Create and delete posts as the Page||✔||✔|
|Can go live as the Page from a mobile device||✔||✔||✔|
|Send messages as the Page||✔||✔||✔|
|Respond to and delete comments and posts to the Page||✔||✔||✔|
|Remove and ban people from the Page||✔||✔||✔|
|Create ads, promotions or boosted posts||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|See who published as the Page||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
2. Click Page Roles in the left column.
3. Type the name in the box and select the person from the list that appear. (If you do not know who you should add, check your email or contact us)
4. Click Admin to select a role from the dropdown menu.
5. Click Add and enter your password to confirm.