1. Our Hyperchat Social Bookmarklet allows you to easily Send or Schedule content you come across whilst browsing the web without having to open the dashboard, copy and paste text and links, etc. To add the Bookmarklet to your browser, first select the cog icon in the top right hand side of any page within the dashboard.
2. Then click on the Hyperchat Social Bookmarklet option and drag this onto your toolbar.
3. The Hyperchat Social Bookmarklet will then be available on your browser toolbar when you’re browsing the web.
4. When you come across an article, page or similar and you want to share this on your social channels, click on the Hyperchat Social Bookmarklet on your toolbar. Please Note: Some sites are protected therefore, they do not allow us to pull necessary data and in these cases, the bookmarklet may not open.
5. The following popup will drop down from the top of the screen. If you’re not already logged into your Hyperchat Social account, the system will prompt you to sign in.
6. Once you’ve signed in or if you’re already signed in, the Compose box will populate with the link from that page, a link preview, etc. You can then select the Services or list you wish to send the post to and add any additional text.
7. You can also access the Scheduling and Queuing options, Attach an image, etc. The only options not available in this Compose Box are the Content and Bulk Scheduling options.
8. You can also save that post to your drafts, send it for approval, send it out right away, schedule it for a later time or add the message to a Queue.